<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Hello December, my dear old friend! It's the month where school holidays start proper, there's no reason to go back to school for CCAs or extra lessons; where people begin to travel all over the world for vacations with family or friends; where the shopping sprees happen, be it for Christmas or sales or the New Year; where the Christmas spirit, celebrations and decorations begin; where everyone prepares for the new year and lets go of the old. This december, I hope it'll be a blast because 2010 has been amazing and ending the year with a bang would be perfect. Also, it'll be the last time I'm gonna be sane in a really long time because next year would be crazy ass what with the A Levels coming up. I'm hoping december will be magical, though I don't really know what that means just yet.

But as always, here's my wishlist for this Christmas that if fulfilled might make my december turn out magical somehow.

1. BB Bold 9700!!! Have I mentioned how sexy it is already? Yes, the 9780 is coming out soon but according to the BB app world website, it doesn't support the tumblr app :(
2. Brown brogues from River Island!!! + Brown loafers
3. A shopping spree for new clothes
4. A trip to Melbourne + Greece + San Francisco + South Africa + London + Paris
5. Spending Christmas in New York
6. Rice Krispie Treats + Cinnamon Toast Crunch
7. Mango banana smoothie from the IJ back gate (Don't judge this! I miss Toa Payoh and everything about my IJ days)
8. My old haircut, because I just cut it and it's damn short and I can't hide behind my fringe (Sue me for being shy and an introvert) :(
9. Somebody to lean on (I kid, I kid. Bad joke from Three Sisters.)
11:10 PM;